Photoshop TV Episode 24
Highlights from Photoshop World, the missing Bert Monroy tutorial, great tips and more!
Join Scott Kelby, Matt Kloskowski and the Virtual Dave Cross for amazing new techniques and some handy quick tips.
So What Have We Learned?
- Matt shows you how to create a realistic reflection using layer masks
- By request! Scott demonstrates how to create realistic cast shadows
- Special guest Bert Monroy takes a daytime photo and turns it into a dark and stormy night
- Matt helps you sort out Actions (from the Photoshop CS2 Speed Clinic book)
This Episode Sponsored by:
Digital Lifestyle Outfitters | CDW | iStockPhoto | MacLive Conference
In the News:
- The National Association of Photoshop Professionals (NAPP) reaches 50,000 members
- Digital Outback Photo releases a new ebook, Digital Fine Art Printing, for inkjet printing
- Graphicxtras.com releases an update to CircusDaze plugin featuring over 300 presets for Adobe® Photoshop
- Adobe announces the Adobe Education Leader Program
This Week’s To-Do List:
- Visit Bert Monroy and check out his free tutorials
- See Photoshop Soup2Nuts for updates about their upcoming conference
- Get your discount on Dave Cross’s Photoshop CS2 for Beginners DVD at photoshopvideos.com
This Week’s Prize:
Tune in to find out how you can win Matt’s Photoshop CS2 Speed Clinic book, a DLO TransDock Micro for your iPod and a full-conference pass to MacLive in New York.
Last Week’s Winner:
Congratulations to Matt Ellis for scoring Matt’s Photoshop CS2 Speed Clinic book, a DLO TransDock Micro for your iPod and a full-conference pass to MacLive in New York.
Photoshop TV Episode 24 is now playing!
Watch Episode 24 (Flash 8 Required)
Download Episode 24 (MP3 File)