Photoshop Radio Episode 16
Handwriting, creating a collage, mastering Bridge plus a very special giveaway.
The Photoshop Guys ride again. Join Scott Kelby, Matt Kloskowski and Dave Cross for great new tutorials, Photoshop trivia, answers to viewers’ questions and a bit of spontaneous electric boogaloo.
So What Have We Learned?
- Matt shows you a handy tutorial for handwriting effects - courtesy of Daniel Sorenson
- Dave unravels Adobe Bridge and shows you how to use Bridge to make light of everyday tasks
- Scott gives a two-part tutorial on creating awesome photo collages
From the News Department:
- Adobe announces Camera RAW 3.3
- Lightroom first Adobe application to support Intel chip
- Winners of the Digital Canvas Awards announced
This Episode Sponsored By:
- Epson Print Academy - B&H Photo - iStockPhoto -
This Week’s To-Do List:
- Download a Free issue of Photoshop User magazine
- Check out the awesome work of our pal, George Lepp
- Have a peek at Microsoft’s new Pro Photo Tips
- Get your hands on great Photoshop and Elements resources at ActionFX
Last Week’s Prize Winner:
Congratulations to Dana Dawson of Maplewood, MN who snagged the Photoshop Guys Prize Pak.
This Week’s Prize:
Watch Episode 16 of Photoshop TV for details on how you could win an Epson Photo Stylus R2400 printer and a full pass to Photoshop World Miami! Contest deadline is February 10, 2006. Good luck from the Photoshop Guys!
Photoshop TV Episode 16 is now playing:
Watch Episode 16 (Flash 8 Required)
Download Episode 16 (MP3 File)