Photoshop Radio Episode 17
Color Correction, Hand Tinting, Scan Line Effects and a chance to win a DJ Ditty MP3 Player
Baby, are you gonna love Episode 17 of Photoshop TV! Dave Cross and Matt Kloskowski have some handy tutorials, the latest news and great giveaways. Plus, we have a special ‘Man in the Field’ segment from none other than Scott Kelby, reporting on the newest member of the PSTV family.
So What Have We Learned?
- Dave Cross shows you how to quickly and accurately color correct your images, ‘by the numbers’.
- Matt shows you a simple but stunning technique for hand tinting your images.
- A classic effect: Scan lines - from subtle to funky - Dave shows you how to do it.
From the News Department:
- Adobe announces Camera RAW 3.3
- Lightroom first Adobe application to support Intel chip
- Winners of the Digital Canvas Awards announced
This Episode Sponsored By:
| iStockPhoto | Peachpit Press | B&H Photo | Dell
This Week’s To-Do List:
- Check out the free learning content on Planet Photoshop
- Dig through the mountains of reference materials at informitnetwork
Last Week’s Prize Winner:
Congratulations to Hunnefeld of Ormond Beach, FL who is the winner of our Epson Photo Stylus R2400 printer.
This Week’s Prize:
Tune in for details on how you can enter to win a DJ Ditty MP3 player, courtesy of our friends at Dell Computer. You can also grab a full-conference pass to Photoshop World, Miami.
Photoshop TV Episode 17 is now playing:
Watch Episode 17 (Flash 8 Required)
Download Episode 17 (MP3 File)