Photoshop Radio Episode 18
Crops, glints, thresholds and unleashing weather on an unsuspecting sign and the latest on Adobe® Lightroom Beta-2
The Photoshop Guys - Scott Kelby, Dave Cross and Matt Kloskowski - stir things up with great effects tutorials and handy time-savers. Special guest, Felix Nelson, of the National Association of Photoshop Professionals stops by and Scott brings you a closer look at the newest features in Adobe® Lightroom Beta-2, nifty giveaways and the latest creative news.
So What Have We Learned?
- Matt shows you a handy, automatic way to crop and rotate pictures from scanned photos, courtesy of the Photoshop CS2 Speed Clinic book.
- Scott gives you the lowdown on adding a bit of ‘bling’ to your images using glints.
- Dave shows you the ins and outs of threshold layers masks.
- Special guest, Felix Nelson, demonstrates how to use layers to make a weather-beaten sign.
This Episode Sponsored by:
CDW | Wacom | Peachpit Press
This Week’s To-Do List:
- Check out the new, free content at Layers.
- Get the latest news at PhotoshopNews.com.
- Have a look at Terry White’s new Creative Suite Podcast
This Week’s Prize:
Tune in for details on how you can enter to win a full-conference pass to Photoshop World, Miami, an Adobe mini travel cooler and ceramic mug and a copy of Scott’s newest release - the Photoshop Channels Book.
Photoshop TV Episode 18 is now playing!
Download Episode 18 (MP3 File)