Photoshop TV Episode 22
Blend If, Camera RAW, Dialogue Boxes and more!
Join the Photoshop Guys - Scott Kelby, Dave Cross and Matt Kloskowski for another chilling episode of Adobe Photoshop TV and check out our newest tips and tricks. NOTE: Bert Monroy's planned tutorial will air in a later episode.
So What Have We Learned?
- Matt shows you a cool creative panoramic technique
- Dave helps you sort out the Blend If sliders
- Scott shows you how to write an action and make the most of dialogue boxes
In the News:
- Airtight Interactive announces SimpleViewer
- Adobe rolls out the Lightroom Podcast
- Adobe announces the 2006 Adobe Design Achievement Awards
- MacLive Conference announces student scholarships and an early-bird special discount.
This Episode Sponsored by:
Wacom| iStockPhoto | B&H Photo | Epson Print Academy
This Week’s To-Do List:
- Check out the Photoshop Soup2Nuts Conference at Great Lakes Digital.
- Dig through the new video tutorials at Layers magazine.
- Check out the upcoming seminars at PhotoshopSeminars.com
Last Week’s Prize Winner:
Congratulations to Kathleen Buckley who liberated the Adobe drink cooler, CD case, Scott’s Photoshop Channels Book and Julieanne Kost’s Window Seat book.
This Week’s Prize:
Tune in to find out how you can win the Adobe Messenger Bag, a full-conference pass to MacLive and Scott’s Photoshop Channels Book.
Photoshop TV Episode 22 is now playing!
Watch Episode 22 (Flash 8 Required)
Download Episode 22 (MP3 File)