Photoshop Radio Episode 20
Antique photo effects, high-pass sharpening, customizing presets and changing colors.
Join the Photoshop Guys (Scott Kelby, Dave Cross and Matt Kloskowski) for this info-packed episode. Special guest, Jack Reznicki, drops by with an awesome tutorial; Scott reports from the Adobe booth at PMA and Dave is back to his old self!
So What Have We Learned?
- Matt shows you how to create an awesome antique photo effect from the Classic Effects column of Photoshop User magazine.
- Dave shows you how to customize tool presets to save time.
- Jack Reznicki has a cool way to change colors using color range, strokes and Gaussian blur.
From the News Department
- Logitech introduces NuLooq
- Adobe expands online services
- Adobe® Lightroom® in Windows expected by summer 2006
This Episode Sponsored by:
CDW | Wacom | Peachpit Press | Epson Print Academy
This Week’s To-Do List
- Say hello to our buddies at OutThereImages.com.
- Check out the TUPW Podcast.
- Check out the offerings at D65.com.
Last Week’s Prize Winner:
Congratulations to A.J. Vanden Berghe for snagging the Adobe Messenger Bag and a full-conference pass to Photoshop World Miami.
Photoshop TV Episode 20 is now playing!
Watch Episode 20 (Flash 8 Required)
Download Episode 20 (MP3 File)