Photoshop Radio Episode 21
Guides, Greyscale, Photo Restoration and a look at the folks who produce Photoshop User magazine
Photoshop Guys Scott Kelby and Dave Cross welcome special guest Eddie Tapp and give you some awesome techniques for photo restoration and manipulation.
So What Have We Learned?
- Dave shows you the ins and outs of working with guides and Smart guides.
- Scott presents a multi-part tutorial on restoring old photos with variations, the spot healing brush, applying sepia tone and more.
- Dave shows you how to convert color to greyscale in RAW.
- Special guest Eddie Tapp shows new methods for converting to greyscale.
This Episode Sponsored by:
CDW | Wacom | iStockPhoto | B&H Photo
This Week’s To-Do List
- Download this image to work along with Scott’s restoration tutorial.
- Check out Mordy Golding Illustrator Blog .
- Have a look at Designorati.
Last Week’s Prize Winner:
Congratulations Rich Michaels who grabbed an Adobe Messenger Bag and a full-conference pass to Photoshop World Miami.
This Week's Prize
Tune in to find out how to win an Adobe drink cooler, CD case, Scott's Photoshop Channels Book and Julieanne Kost's book Window Seat.
Photoshop TV Episode 21 is now playing!
Watch Episode 21 (Flash 8 Required)
Download Episode 21 (MP3 File)